Accessorize Haul

Thursday 18 July 2013

For one of my summer jobs, as you may already know, I am one of those sales assistants which you will find in the lovely Monsoon and occasionally, if they need me, Accessorize. By spending majority of my time in the stores I always leave with list upon list of items I want to buy. So here is a wee look into what I actually caved in and bought.

First up we have this gorgeous duck egg blue Hamsa necklace which is so delicately decorated. I have always been interested in Indian and the east jewellery as well as fashion, which is one of the many reasons why I am so interested in Monsoon as a company, I find it all so colourful and very visually interesting.


When getting ready for work in the store, I love the feeling of putting on the current trends and accessorises that line the racks and walls, and always feel so grateful when customers compliment the dress or top I am wearing from the collection. These bracelets go wonderfully with nearly every outfit, and the market style feel of them makes every set look different. The little charms that fall from it are charming and very cute, with one even being a little donkey.


As I am thinking of hopefully jetting off at the end of August I thought this travel document would be perfect for storing all my details! When flying I always like to be extremely organised or get a bit worked up - oops. With three separate compartments for documents, passports and tickets, I think this should to the trick. And not to mention 50% off in the sale, I only snatched this for around £2.


And here lies my last purchase, which could also be my favourite. 


Since considering my holiday abroad - hopefully to the sunny Spain - I concluded after much thinking that I would need an everyday bag which could also double up for using on the flight. We all know you can never get on a flight without a HUGE carry on bag. So I have tried to venture for a smaller than usual shoulder tote. Which is surprisingly much bigger than expected and defeats the purpose of my purchase - but I'm still keeping the bag. I fell in love with its details and embroidery, and with added tassels too, how could anyone resist? My advice - go buy it now too, money very well spent.


Have you bought anything from Monsoon or Accessorize recently, or have any favourite purchases from the stores?

Blog soon little ones.


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. I never really go into accessorize much but looking at this I think maybe I should! I especially like the little travel document it's cute!

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete