getting organised

Tuesday 28 January 2014


So I start my placement in a couple of weeks and haven't bought a diary for this year yet. What I am playing at I have no idea. I really wanted something that has plenty of room that I can write all about my day, as keeping a diary throughout my time is essential for writing my 4000 word report on it after. Tkmaxx is always one of my favourite stores whenever I need to buy anything home related. So I went in looking for a diary as previously said, but I spent ages looking and to no avail there were none. Shocking I know, but I still managed to pick up these cute notepads. The first has a leather binding which I adore, I always try and buy these types of journals/notebooks as I think they last me way longer and certainly look super cute. The second was bought to write down blog post ideas as my followers have been growing steadily over the last few months I really wanted to bring you all some more posts you would love to read. 

Blog soon little ones. 


7 comments :

  1. Hey there! I start a PR internship tomorrow and grabbed myself a little filofax a while back as couldn't find any diaries I like. Have a little gander at them as it's actually turned out to be incredibly useful!

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tkmaxx stationary. These are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always have the cutest notebooks and prices are fab! :) x

      Delete
  3. Cute notebooks! My favorite store for diaries is Paperchase, they have such lovely patterns, you may like to take a look at it :) http://www.paperchase.co.uk/stationery/diaries/icat/sdiaries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Paperchase too, but unfortunately I don't really have one close in the shopping centres that I visit regularly. But I'm going to have a browse online, thanks for reminding me! :) x

      Delete
  4. I adore beautiful note pads! I'm addicted to Moleskine for my journals.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Moleskine too, they make the softest leather! Which is always a winner in my eyes. Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete