Grabble

Monday 10 February 2014

Sorry it seems as though I have been living under a rock for the last week, but I have actually been really sick with a flu virus. So I haven't had any energy to do anything. I still feel like death warmed up but couldn't ignore blogging any longer. Anyway back to the reason for this post! I stumbled across Grabble after I had seen a few other bloggers recommend it for shopping online. Much like the social media site Pinterest you can grab (pin) items to specific wishlists/boards you have created so you can store all your favourite purchases in one place. But here is the best part, Grabble will then send you an email to update you on the purchase if it goes into sale so you can get it at an even better price. Genius. 


1. MCQ Alexander McQueen Razor Blade Leather Wrap Bracelet; £55 - Unsurprisingly most of my wishlist consists of accessories I cannot afford on my student budget, but boy are they easy on the eye. I've been in love with leather for as long as I can remember and attempt to choose it over the PU equivalent if I can. I especially love the duck egg blue colour of this wrap bracelet. This may need to be dropped into my 21st birthday wishlist for later in the year.

2. Kurt Geiger Black Leather High Heel Chelsea Boots; £150 - With the weather being so unpredictable at this time of year you can always find me in a pair of boots. They slip easily on and can change a drab looking outfit to a chic one. A good pair of black leather boots should be a staple in any wardrobe. I'm on the hunt for a new pair and am seriously considering these. Hopefully Grabble will let me know if they go into sale!

3. Miss Selfridge Chartreuse Double Zip Clutch; £20 - This clutch is such a bargain for £20. I adore the unusual acid green/yellow colour and think this would make a great accessory for my next night out. Although this isn't authentic leather, I don't mind as much because knowing me I will have drinks spilt down it. It is the perfect size to fit all of my essentials in and the double zip front is totally cute.

4. Matches Michael Kors Classic Single Chronograph Watch; £209 - I adore rose gold watches as I tend to find they can go with just about anything. I love masculine watches with a big face and really love how simple the watch face is. Having one very similar this would be an unnecessary indulgence to add to my collection.

5.  ASOS River Island Sal Detail Block Heel Ankle Boots; £75 - These boots are a dupe of the Mulberry Dorset Summer Booties. They are so similar I don't think anyone would even notice the difference, although the clip detail is slightly different I am still dying to get my hands on these. I have been lusting after the Mulberry pair since Christmas 2012 so £75 for an almost identical look alike is a bargain in my mind.

Have you tried Grabble before?
Blog soon little ones.
   

12 comments :

  1. this is such a good idea! I will defo sign up for that. the bracelet you pictured and the watch are beautiful. I want them now :( if only money wasn't involved!
    Sophie xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I would totally bought all of these items if I had the money! :) x

      Delete
  2. Oooh after looking at your picks that might be a tough site to resist!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grabble sounds like a really good website. I need to get my hands on those River Island ankle boots.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend it for shopping online! x

      Delete
  4. Kurt Geiger boots, oh yes! Grabble sounds fab, will defo look into it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so beautiful, might need to make a purchase when payday comes around! x

      Delete
  5. Grabble sounds like an awesome website! How did I not hear about this before?! I really like your choices with the bracelet and watch...also that clutch is awesome. I prefer a different style of shoes though. I'm off to check out this site...

    Check out my post to learn 11 random facts: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grabble is really easy to use, I would totally recommend giving it a go if you are ever looking for anything online. x

      Delete
  6. I just love the watch and grey boots so chic! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally adore them! Just can't decide which pair to go for. x

      Delete