The Red Stiletto

Tuesday 25 June 2013

I gave in. I finally bought the most snapped red heel on every bloggers site. That's right, the Primark ones. Temptation just proved too much for me! Actually, I bought these shoes weeks ago but have been really distracted with starting my new SECOND job - talk about busy, I still have no money though.


I know what you are thinking, "she hasn't even taken the labels off", and yes, that is true. However, I haven't had the chance to wear these new pair, so they have been sitting in my wardrobe crying at me to let them out. I intend to try and convince my lovely boyfriend to go into town for dinner the next time he comes to visit - we live in different cities in case you wondered, but you probably didn't, oh well.

It is safe to say, I have a shoe obsession. After recently clearing out my room I have come to the conclusion that I own close to sixty pairs of shoes. Who even uses sixty pairs of shoes?! Well the answer to that is me, apparently. Quite frankly I am not sure whether to be proud or indifferent about the whole thing. Any other reaction would lead to me feeling sad, and most likely a new pair bought. It is a vicious cycle - yet so chic.


What are your thoughts on the Primark red stiletto? For only £12, I adore it.

Blog soon little ones.
Please remember to keep following these ramblings via Bloglovin.


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, these shoes are stunning! I love your blog, it looks so professional. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks so much! really loved your blog.
      Thanks so much for following, can't wait to read more posts :) x

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I need to get my hands on these! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much more comfortable than I thought they would be! Buy them if you get the chance :) x

      Delete
  3. They're SO good for 12 pounds! LOVE THEM

    www.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to love a bit of Primark. Also adoring your blog recently! Posts are really interesting, love reading a bit about mens fashion! makes a change from all the usual womens stuff x

      Delete
  4. I love these shoes! I have them in black best things ever!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    www.indigogirl1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really want to get them in the black, as the red are so comfy :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I really love them, will be a vital piece in my wardrobe.

      xx

      Delete
  6. what a bargain!! these are so hot!!

    xx

    - candiddesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get a pair if you can, they are so comfy!
      thanks for stopping by :) x

      Delete