Lust List #4

Saturday 5 October 2013


THE COAT EDIT.

So it seems like forever since I have done an eBay lust list, and this week I have been really craving a new winter coat. Recently I have fallen in love with this seasons it coat - light pink.


Although this isn't really a Winter Jacket, I still love the cut and colour.
£12.36 


I think this Coat would be perfect for the coming bad weather and looks so cosy.
£19.99


Its so refreshing to see some colour into a winter wardrobe and experimenting with different fabrics.
£19.60 
I absolutely adore this coat in pink and NEED it. It could brighten up any day.
£23.88

What kind of jackets/coats are you loving for the coming bad weather?
Blog soon little ones! 


1 comment :

  1. Love that belted jacket! So cheap too, would be great for the warmer months <3

    ReplyDelete