Winter

Sunday 1 December 2013

It is officially December which means it is acceptable to finally acknowledge Christmas! YAY. For December this year I have decided to try and write a blog post almost every day in the run up to Santa coming. This for will be prove a hard task as I have University all the way up until the 20th this year. It is looking to be a very busy month. So if I don't manage to post every day, I apologise.





 Although I am not looking forward to the ice, I do secretly look forward to snow everyday. These photos were taken a few years back when we had really bad snow, all the way up to my thighs in some parts! It is safe to say that even for Scotland this is an unusual occurrence.

What is your favourite part of winter?
Blog soon little ones.



 

6 comments :

  1. My gosh! You live in a beautiful area from the looks of those pictures! I like it when it snows on my days off because then I don't have to do my half-hour long commute in it. I tend to whine about tons of snow on the days I work though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a super nice area, and I love living there. I am the same too, always complaining whenever I need to be somewhere but when I am off then I love it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow your photos are so beautiful. I had no idea how much snow you have up in the north already!! xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This actually isn't this year, it was a couple of years back, just to get everyone into the winter feeling! :)

      Delete
  3. I love snow!!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Blogslovin
    Google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love snow too. I try to follow back everyone that follows me! :)

      Delete