Style Crush #5: Ashley Olsen

Sunday 25 August 2013

Just a quick post here, since I have been really busy recently, I wanted to say sorry for my lack of posting and wanting to make sure that I will begin posting regularly again!

Ever since I was little I have always been obsessed with the Olsen twins, and as I have grown up that hasn't seemed to ever have disappeared. I can remember spending hours reading their books, and pouring over the TV and films they appeared in. Being a twin never looked so good - or fun.


It may be sad but I still enjoy watching the shows, and always try and keep up to date with the girls, especially with their ventures into the fashion world. After being awarded Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012 for their company, The Row, the girls are most definitely ones to watch. 


Ashley keeps her style simple, classic and easy to wear. She can be seen testing the way clothing can be cut, usually emphasising her small, petite figure by wearing oversized tees and coats. These can always be seen with a pair of sky high heels, and at around 5ft tall, it is not unusual that she is rarely seen without them.


The twins also manage another fashion line named, Elizabeth and James, after their sister and brother. Featuring a more relaxed collection this is much more available to the general public and I'm on the look out for my first purchase.

What do you think of the Olsen twins?
Blog soon little ones.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment