Homewear Loving*

Thursday 8 October 2015


Since I've left university I have been obsessed with homewear whether it is picking bed linen or ornaments. I think that styling homewear is one of my new favourite hobbies, I'm always rearranging furniture and stuff in the flat. It never stays the same for too long! Today I thought I would focus on some of the bedding that I have been lusting after - specifically bedspreads and pillows. As it is coming into the autumn and winter months it is really essential to get a good quality bedspread to keep you warm. As you'd expect some of my favourites were this Embroidered Floral Cushion from Ikea and this Beautiful Slogan Pillow from Next, both would look great on my current white bed linen. I'm often looking for different styles and sizes when I am purchasing pillows, so that it makes the composition look nicer. I also really loved this gorgeous Velvet Stitch Throw in Frost as well as Geometric Throw in Steel, both from John Lewis.  I was in John Lewis the other day and they really do have an impressive range of home essentials that you should check out. 

As you can tell I have been sticking to a very muted greyscale and white colour scheme as I think this works great as a transitional colour into any season, although I could resist this Fair Isle Fleece Blanket from Marks & Spencer. However one brand that I recently discovered had two of my favourite bedspreads in the post, featured in both the top left and bottom right corners are some bedding from Yorkshire Linen. I think the Jacquard Carrington Pewter Bedspread not only oozes style but also think how comfortable that would be to sleep under! The Yorkshire Linen site really has a great choice of homewear - so I'd recommend checking out their site if you are looking for anything different for your bedroom. I completely fell in love with Bianca Cotton Soft Grey Bedspread as soon as I saw it on the site. I love the soft paisley design and the colour would work perfectly in my current bedroom. 

What are your favourite bedspreads?
Blog soon little ones. 


2 comments :

  1. Oh I do love a good homeware haul! I really love the slogan pillow and fair isle fleece blanket - perfect for a cosy evening in during winter xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete