Pinterest Style Steals

Monday 12 October 2015



You can regularly find me pouring over Pinterest for the latest fashion and homewear inspiration. I really am obsessed with the site, you can find some great pictures for guidance on what to wear everyday. I have a fashion inspiration board which you can find here if you would like to follow, I will be sure to follow back. I'm always looking for new people and boards to follow. Often I find myself hunting for similar items to those in the pictures and thought I'd make this into a blog series, I especially love the white/cream chunky knit jumper which is perfect to wear in any season. Both featured in this post as from Romwe and they are on sale - the high neck chunky beige knit is only £11.27! My favourite is the turtleneck zipper sweater, which also comes in a variety of colours and will definitely be investing into. 

I love the idea of getting a grey pair of jeans for my wardrobe as I tend to stick to the same couple of denim pairs as well as occasionally white. These AG jeans are great - but I'd love to find some slightly bluer like the picture. As we come into autumn it is essential to find ankle boots which can become your staple go to piece. I have ones exactly like the picture which I got from M&S a few years ago but I really love these Rag and Bone leather ankle boots in a light grey as well as these affordable Kohl's cutout ankle boots. I love the cutout detail as it transforms a plain boot into something more exciting. Adding gold accessories, like this Vince cutout cuff and this Sole Society turquoise natural stone ring, really finishes off the look leaving it feeling very stylish and chic. 

What do you think of this look?
Blog soon little ones. 


6 comments :

  1. Great post dear! I love your blog:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for reading! It's always so nice to hear :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I totally agree! Definitely what you need for winter time. Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  3. Love this post idea and the lovely light colours. :)

    Niamh x

    http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picks babe! Such a gorgeous stone ring! *swoons*

    Lucie xx | LucieLovesIt.com

    ReplyDelete