Lust List #9

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Embroidered Butterfly Sweater - £15

Tartan Checked Pencil Trousers - £17.50

Asymmetric Graffiti Print Mini Skirt - £13.60

Asymmetric Hem Loose Sweater - £11.55


My friends call me an eBay whore, and I will not dispute this whatsoever. I love the site, I can literally find anything I am looking for and at a great price As always I am lusting after sweaters, the weather in Scotland has been pretty awful lately so I have been living in them. They are super comfy and go with just about everything, which is always handy when you just want to throw something on. Tartan has also been on my mind recently, and these trousers are to die for. For the price they are you really can't go wrong with them. I loved the Zara skort because it played with the traditional cut of shorts/skirts, and this is the same reason why I love the mini skirt. What are you loving from eBay this week? & pay day please come faster.

Blog soon little ones.


8 comments :

  1. Oh that is so brilliant, glad you are loving it! Let me know if there are any posts you would like to see. I adore your blog and instagram, your outfit posts are always amazing :) and don't worry I followed back! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paola, aw thankyou so much, I actually already follow you. If you would like to you can follow me back too! x

      Delete
  3. Most people believe clothes from eBay are cheap and horrible in quality, but I'd like to say otherwise! That aside, the butterfly embroidered sweater looks absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore eBay for clothing, you can always find the best things most of the time in better quality than some high street stores. Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  4. This is my perfect post! I love all the things on here, especially the tartan trousers. So nice!

    xx

    makeupbylaurenox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I've totally been going through a tartan stage, really want to buy these soon! Thanks for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  5. Hi Vanessa, I actually already follow your blog circle of chaos, but I would love for you to follow back if you haven't already. I always really appreciate comments. Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete