Birchbox August

Friday 12 September 2014



I was super excited when I started seeing reviews of the August Birchbox because of the cute little pouch that it has come in. I haven't had the time to blog in a little while, as I've just come back from a last minute holiday in Tunisia. Thankfully this Birchbox arrived just before I jetted off so this little pouch came in incredibly handy to take in my hand luggage. I adore Birchbox for their little sample sizes which meant I was able to take quite a number of samples away with me. The CC Cream was perfect for retouching my make-up on the flight, and previous boxes included facial moisturisers and hand creams were so useful. 

My favourite product out of this months box has been the CC cream. Not only does it feel light and refreshing on my skin but it also leaves an even coverage on my skin ready to apply my foundation. I would totally recommend it to anyone who is looking to try a CC cream. 

What did you like about Augusts Birchbox?
Blog soon little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment