Volume Boost Mousse

Monday 15 September 2014


Hello lovelies! What are we thinking about my new blog look? I felt as though it was time for a different look and decided to try this out for a little while. I am still working out a few kinks but should be all running smoothly very soon. However let's get back to the purpose of this post - the James Brown Volume Boosting Mousse. 

Lately I have been feeling that because my hair is so long and thick that it can often lack volume, especially when I have just straightened it. So I started searching for a hair product that would be easy to use and that could fit into my everyday routine. Luckily this was on offer at Boots when I was in so I decided to pick it up and give it a go. I really love the texture to this mousse as it isn't too thick or feels heavy when I massage into towel-dried hair. All you need is a small amount and it definitely goes a long way. 

Have you tried any volume boosting mousses before?
What would you recommend?
Blog soon little ones. 




2 comments :

  1. Love the look of your site, very streamlined! That mousse sounds pretty great too!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Caroline! I'd totally recommend the mousse. And I always love updating my look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete