Lust List #11

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Long Mermaid Evening Dress - £24.39


Long Chiffon Evening Dress - £55




With it coming into Prom and Graduation season I wanted to do a lust list of some alternatives to spending ridiculous amounts of money on an evening dress. Personally I am in love with the first and last dress, and am so close to buying both for an occasion that I have coming up in the next few weeks. As I am super tall I find getting long, floor length dresses extremely hard. This is why I tend to shop for dress with a band around the waist as I am able to tailor this and make the dress a little bit longer. 

Which dress do you love?
Blog soon little ones.




3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous dresses. The back of that red dress is stunning!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg all those dresses are seriously so gorgeous.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete