Topshop Nails

Friday 4 April 2014




I have always been a die hard Barry M / 17 Nail polish wearer. I tend to find a great nail polish brand and buy it in nearly every colour and refuse to use any other brand, so many these days chip and smudge within a day of having taken the time to put it on. Which really is no help whatsoever. I don't have the time to be repainting my nails every single time it chips, so when I come across a brand which actually seems to last longer than one working day I'll jump at the chance. 

Topshop is not a brand I really consider when I am beauty shopping. I know - total outcast here, since everyone raves about their nail polishes and lipsticks, but I just hadn't been in to try them! Finally when I received this little lovelies in a goodie bag I thought I had better give them a go. Which I did and instantly fell in love. These bright colours are perfect for the coming Spring/Summer and look great together. I am super impressed with the length of time the polish actually lasted even with a full day of work.

Have you tried many of the Topshop nail polishes? 
What could would you recommend next?
Blog soon little ones.



7 comments :

  1. I love that pastel pink! I've never actually tried Topshop nail varnishes either but they have a gorgeous greeny-blue shimmer one that I am dying to try - it looks just like mermaids!

    Bxx
    b-jolly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take the plunge and buy it! I would totally recommend :) xx

      Delete
  2. I recently just bought one of their nail polishes in the colour disclosed which looks amazing but I havnt tried it out yet
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see a blog post on it! Let me know if you do one :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried topshop cosmetics. Those colours are lovely!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either before my post but was pleasantly surprised! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely colours! Very cute collection :))
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete