L'Oreal Ever Riche shampoo & conditioner

Wednesday 2 April 2014




So I had noticed this on quite a number of the blogs that I follow, I try to read as many of my followers posts as possible but it does prove extremely difficult when working six days a week. Anyway the point of this post is to recognise how amazing this shampoo and conditioner is, and that you should go out and buy it immediately or when you next possibly can. 

Recently I have been trying to repair my dry and damaged hair and vowed to only use good quality hair care products. Usually I live by Toni & Guy as I find their conditioners really effective in repairing my hair, but after running out and having to quickly pick up shampoo and conditioner from my local supermarket, I opted for L'Oreal. Best decision I could have made. 

My hair feels softer and looks healthier with reduced frizziness - which I suffer from having naturally curly hair. AND my hair smells amazing. After switching to these products I am not sure whether I will be able to revert back to my usual Toni & Guy. Buy this and you won't regret it.

Have you tried L'Oreal Ever Riche?
Blog soon little ones.



1 comment :

  1. Before I got my hair cut my hair was looking so dry and dead and frizzy! I am currently using the dove shampoo and conditioner which was just a cheap quick buy, but this sounds amazing!! I am definitely going to check this out!!
    How much is it?
    http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete