Lilies & Dreams Vegan Leather Clutch

Thursday 27 March 2014




So a little while back I posted about online retailer Lilies & Dreams which you can find here. I was craving majority of the stock on their website and finally decided to buy something since pay-day is this Friday. Since my wishlist contained mostly handbags I thought I should stick with that theme and eventually decided on the Vegan Leather Clutch

This comes in a variety of colours but I bought a light pink as I thought this would be perfect for Spring/Summer which we are supposedly in at the moment - not entirely sure if anyone has told the Scottish weather though. Anyway! Not only is this bag cute but it is also on sale from £18 down to £9. You can't really argue with that at all? The bag comes with a detachable gold chain which easily tucks away into the bag if no longer required. 

What do you think of my new clutch?
Blog soon little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment