Lust List #8

Thursday 9 January 2014

I think we all realise by now, I adore eBay. It's cheap, I can always find what I am looking for and generally there is a high-street copy of the thing I am lusting after. So I will continue in trying to bring you my favourite picks from the online marketplace.


Fluffy Cropped Jumper - £9.35
Cold Shoulder 3/4 Tee - £3.77

Two-Piece Shirt Sweater - £7.60

Long Sleeve Jumper - £8.26

I am still loving jumpers over the winter season, they keep you warm and can still look super chic. And all of the styles come to under £10! January is always a hard month when it comes to finances, so this cheap lust list will hopefully help you make your pennies go further. 

Is there any specific things you want me to feature on my next lust list?
Blog soon little ones. 


8 comments :

  1. I love this post ,all the items are beautiful ,I'm will defiantly be buying more clothes on ebay now
    jenniferakandu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eBay is one of my favourite retailers to shop with, you should give it a go :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the fuzzy sweater! I love ebay too, I always check there first when I am looking for anything from beauty products to clothes :)

    xx

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always find the best things on there! Thanks for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the two-in-one skirt and jumper, so cute! I've nominated you in The Liebster Award. Check out my post to find out more: http://razmataz-girl.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-awards-2014.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Aw thankyou so much, I will be sure to head over and answer your questions. :D x

      Delete
  4. I've never bought any clothes on Ebay but this definitely makes me consider it. Girl, you look Amazing! I really love that back and white jumper with the shoulders out that you're wearing <3

    Sinead - http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou, but that isn't actually me! It's just the images taken from eBay items. Sorry to disappoint x

      Delete