Style Crush #9: Emma Watson

Wednesday 15 January 2014

I think just about every girl, and guy for that matter, grew up reading and watching the Harry Potter series. We all watched as on screen actress Emma Watson developed her personal style over the years, and boy has she come into her own. With dramatic hair cuts, playful ensembles and striking make-up she can always make an entrance.

After Emma's outfit at the 2014 Golden Globes, I think it is safe to say she isn't going anywhere on the style front. I adore this dress and trouser combo. Not only it is innovative and chic, but channelling that vibrant red oozes sexy. Well played Miss Watson. 








What do you think of Emma Watson's style?
Blog soon little ones.




4 comments :

  1. Loved this dress, the cut of to reveal trousers as a really nice quirky touch xx

    www.infatuationrw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting it at all but completely loved it!
      thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
  2. I love that her Golden Globes dress was daring and unexpected, but still sophisticated as Emma always is! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she always looks amazing! I wish I had her wardrobe. Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete