Lust List #6

Friday 29 November 2013

So here is a few things this week I have been really lusting after. With the lead up to Christmas these things would make a great present for any friends or family, if you are ever stuck on gift ideas. Closer to Christmas I will post some specific gift ideas to hopefully help you lot find the perfect present for that special person!




I am really loving these Mulberry inspired tote bags, they are stylish, on trend and would look great with any outfit. Plus, when you are thinking about presents, you can never really go wrong with a good bag - especially one that is a Mulberry dupe. I think any lady would feel lucky to receive this. If any of my family are reading this, any of these are acceptable for xmas gifts, just send them my way! 

What are you favourite picks from this week?
Blog soon little ones.



 

6 comments :

  1. ooo i am loving the first mulberry inspired tote! great list. And thanks for the recent Bloglovin follow :) i'm going to go read through the rest of this lovely blog now!!

    Don't be a stranger.

    xx amber
    growlittleowl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with that bag too! Oh, it's no problem, I loved your recent posts on the hats you made, I can't knit well so am jealous you can make things like that! :)

      Thanks again, Jenny x

      Delete
  2. I love the mulberry inspired tote really nice and the colour is perfect for winter during the snow :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving both of the mulberry inspired totes, but can't decide which one to go for!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Jenny x

      Delete
  3. super pretty bag:)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone is loving these bags!
      Thanks for taking the time to read!

      Jenny x

      Delete