Christmas Pinspiration.

Thursday 28 November 2013

I know it is very frowned upon to write a Christmas related post before it is even December, but I am struggling to contain my excitement any more. For as long as I can remember it has been my favourite time of year. I am a real winter girl, most likely because I was born in November, scarves, hats, gloves and layering are my favourite things.

Speaking of favourite things, here are a few picks of my Christmas Pins.
You can find the full list here.



I am loving all these Christmas decorations, and think they would look fab in any home. The Christmas tree which is lit up on the wall is the perfect idea if you haven't got a lot of room for a large tree. You can still stay in the Christmas spirit and put all your ornaments onto a tree designed for the wall!


I adore this cute reindeer cookies, and think they would we a great idea for children's parties or in little gift bags. I also love these little chocolate brownies with Santa hats on, they are the perfect snack for Christmas day treats and emphasis the festivities. Get into the spirit guys!

What are your favourite things this Christmas?
Blog soon little ones.



 



*I do not own any of the images used in this post. Copyright goes to the owners, sourced via Pinterest.

2 comments :