Recently Purchased

Sunday 8 May 2016


I haven't really had a huge amount of time to really do any serious shopping lately. Mostly because I am very skint from holidays and friends and family's birthdays. But thought I would make a post of what I have bought. As a visual merchandiser I tend to get my work clothes pretty messy from paint etc so often I buy my uniform from Primark. Whilst I was in recently I found this this amazing chain necklace. For quite some time I had been looking for an oversized layered necklace and thought I'd give this one a try. Since it was only £8 I really didn't mind if it broke but I've had so many compliments when wearing it that I'm really glad I got this.  

Jewellery is something that I've really been investing into lately, whilst I was on a quite rummage in H&M I found this circle hoop earrings which come in a pack of three. There are two gold in the pack and one silver and they are three different sizes. These went perfectly with my new necklace. Here is a similar pair. Lastly, I  bought these Michael Kors sunglasses. I have been looking for a good pair of sunglasses for a while, as when I tend to go abroad my previous pairs always get scratched or stained by suncreams and oils. It is safe to say I will definitely be taking much better care of this pair! 

What have you been buying recently?
Blog soon little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment