Style Crush #6: Rose Byrne

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Recently I have been totally girl crushing on this lovely lady, she is simply gorgeous, always impeccably dressed, and that hair! Without a doubt she is a woman to watch on the red carpet. I always seem to be envious of everything she wears. With her own personal style, she appropriately dresses for her age, and body type.


Miss Byrne mixes prints together effortlessly, and isn't afraid to shy away from bold block colours either. I length of the skirt she is wearing as I think this really compliments the floral girly print, without making it look older.


I adore this Jill Stuart berry coloured soft leather skirt, the A-line cut flatters her toned legs and tiny waist perfectly, matched with a similar blouse creates a whole chic outfit with minimal effort. Keeping her simple, elegant style Byrne adopts yet another classic look which works so well with her stunning beauty.


I'm sure anyone can tell you that I ADORE a red dress, I think that they are one of the sexiest things a woman can wear (along with an LBD) and still look like a lady. The cut of this dress keeps it young and flirty, while still covering up enough skin. You can never go wrong with big volume hair either. This one is a winner for me.


This is my favourite look out of all Byrne's red carpet looks. The dust pink shade is bag on trend with the coming A/W 13 and it is so refreshing to see some lighter colours coming into the Winter months. The cropped top effect is also bang on trend - I don't think you can even walk down your local highstreet without seeing someone sporting one. The way the skirt falls to the floor at just the right length shows proper care has gone into picking this dress and time well spent altering it. Bravo Rose you've certainly got me jealous of your wardrobe.

What do you think of Rose Byrne's red carpet looks?
Blog soon little ones.

 

*I do not own any of the images shown on this post, all sourced via Google. 
Credit due to the owners of the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment