Home Pinspriration #2

Friday 20 March 2015

As my time at uni is quickly drawing to an end - only a couple of months to go now - I have been finding myself thinking more and more about the future. I'm currently studying in Aberdeen and would love to stay in the city a little longer to start off my career. I've started to apply for jobs and obviously this has started to get me thinking about where I'd like to live. 

As you probably know with my previous Home Pinspiration post which you can find here, I really love the flat I am renting but desperately would love to own my first home. Pinterest doesn't help my cravings by being bombarded of images of beautiful homes and decor. I'd really love to have my living room in the grey and cream pictured above with a large feature sofa. Comfort is something that will definitely take centre stage when I start to look for one. I also love how the white and gold works perfectly together to create a fresh and bright look for the bedroom. 


What are you loving?
Blog soon little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment