Missguided Wishlist

Saturday 27 September 2014


1. Willow Woven Dot Shift Dress; £29.99 - Recently I have been really loving the whole cut out trend which has currently been sweeping the fashion world. Not to mention I absolutely adore this pale pink colour, after getting away on holiday this would look amazing with a tan and I can always use more dresses for nights out with the girls. 

2. Edie High Waist Ripped Knee Skinny Jeans; £29.99 - I am obsessed with ripped jeans. I bought a pair a few years and wore them to death. Currently the holes are the size of my knees and they are almost to the point that they are unwearable. So I have been looking into investing into a few new pairs, since I have pretty long legs I usually stick to Topshop where I can get a longer leg length but I am pretty tempted to try these pair out.

3. Coco Faux Leather Shearling Jacket; £49.99 - I am in love. I stumbled across a very similar style jacket when I was working in Harvey Nichols over the summer by a brand called Muuba. Anyway I completely fell in love with it until I realised the price tag (£1000) and have been looking for a cheaper alternative ever since. Currently for the next 48 hours Missguided also have a promotion for 15% off jackets by quoting COAT15. I need it now.

4. Brigitte Disco Fit Skinny Jeans; £24.99 -  Throughout the summer I am constantly in my white jeans as they go with just about everything, the only problem I have is that sometimes they can get a little mucky easily. However white jeans are still holding strong even into these autumnal months and I can't say I don't enjoy it. I'd love to invest into a new pair. 

5. Evie Crepe Cut Out Bodycon Dress; £24.99 - I am loving this red/coral colour, as it really compliments my skin after getting a tan from being on holiday. It's so nice to keep the sunshine/summery clothes for just a little bit longer before I finally give into Autumn and Winter. Like I said I am loving this cut out style and this asymmetric cut would look great heading out for cocktails or a night out. 

What do you think of Missguided's range?
Blog soon little ones.



2 comments :

  1. I looooove number 3 & 4, nice wishlist you have hear!



    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Missguided, and have my eye on that jacket too! Great wishlist. Nice to come across someone else living in Aberdeen! ;)

    ReplyDelete