Casehappy iPad Case*

Wednesday 1 October 2014


Purchasing my iPad was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Originally I just bought it for taking into uni to help with the workload and accessing anything I needed relating to coursework, but as I have become more and more involved with the blogging community and my addiction to fashion has throughly evolved I find myself using it almost everyday for writing blog posts and of course buying lots online. So naturally I am always on the look out for a case which will keep my iPad safe and scratch free. 

That's when I stumbled across the online store Casehappy. The website offers a wide range of cases, which include iPad, tablet and iPhone cases in stylish and affordable designs. When choosing my case I wanted something that could cover both the front and back of my iPad and be quick and easy to take off if needed. This case is almost like a two in one style, as you can use both the front and back separately if desired. I love the fact that the front can be folded and used as a stand whenever I am watching movies or catching up with my latest season of Boardwalk Empire (I've recently just got really into it). For only £18.95 I am super pleased with this and think it is an amazing investment. 


What do you think of their selection?
Blog soon little ones.


1 comment :

  1. I love my ipad, it's a definite must in my life!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete