Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster*

Tuesday 25 March 2014





I am always complaining about how pale I am over the Winter/Spring months. It is extremely unattractive and usually that fake-tan has to be cracked open. However this can sometimes lead to streaky and uneven tan marks/lines which is not a pretty sight. Tanning my face is one of the most difficult things, I want a natural glow without appearing like a giant orange monster - is that too much to ask? Thankfully the lovely ladies over at Clarins have realised the pain that I and many other girls seem to be going through and have created an answer to our prayers. 

This little miracle can be incorporated easily into your everyday skin care routine without having to revamp it completely. All you need to do is apply a few drops to your regular everyday moisturiser routine before applying make up and you are on your way to beautiful glowing skin. Having only just started using this I am extremely impressed with the way it still leaves my skin feeling silky soft with no sign of oiliness or dryness. I would totally recommend using this rather than a harsh fake-tan on your face. 

Blog soon little ones.



3 comments :

  1. Very cool! Seems like a great idea. I just started fake tanning a couple of weeks ago, but I feel like it's harder to find good products for the face than it is for body.

    www.beautyloon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding a good tanning product for your face can be extremely difficult, I would totally recommend the Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Always wanted to try these!

    ReplyDelete