Christmas Night Out

Monday 2 December 2013

With the Christmas fast approaching I thought I would put together a few pieces which I would love to wear on a Christmas night out, whether it be with work or friends. You always want to look your best and go that extra mile over the festive season.

I've kept all the choices from a online fashion retailer called Fashion Union, recently I have been stalking their website and am loving all of their stock. I thought it would be the perfect way to get more people to become aware of them. You can head over to the site here.



I am in love with this dress and think it would bring a perfect amount of sparkle to your night out.The revealing back is risqué but the swing dress cut keeps it youthful and playful. This dress also comes in silver and gold, but I much prefer the black as I believe it is easier to wear throughout the year.


This colour has been one to watch over the last season, it is cool, sexy and always looks great with any skin tone. It may be controversial but I actually really like velvet, I know many people find the texture strange to touch, but I don't mind it. I like the shine it gives, and this dress keeps it current with the bodycon style and cut out panels. This dress comes in navy too, but I prefer the the wine.



I think this is my favourite pick out of all the outfits. The detail on the front of the skirt caught my eye immediately, and I full heartedly believe is 'wearing white after labour day'. If you do it right it can look fabulous, white pleather is a great alternative to the usual black that you see. I am hoping to get this as soon as I am paid next.

What are you loving from Fashion Union?
As a treat they are giving away 10% off to students.
Blog soon little ones.




 

2 comments :