Lust List #3

Saturday 6 July 2013

Yet again another lust list from the one and only eBay. I honestly do shop else where but I tend to always come back to eBay as I tend to find the cheapest alternatives to the fashion/style pieces that I really want. And with being a student saving as much money as I can is something which I try to do.
Casual Leopard Fashion Shirt - £7.83
Faux Westwood Style Shopper - £12.15
Printed Stripes And Stars Tunic - £9
More Issues Than Vogue Tee - £8.99
These are my top eBay picks recently. What are you loving this week?
Blog soon little ones!


Follow on Bloglovin


*I do not own any of the images used on this post, all credit it due to eBay sellers.

3 comments :

  1. Love that stars and stripes tunic :)

    http://atleastblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it too! Think it would be a great addition to any wardrobe.
      Thanks for following the blog :)

      Delete
  2. I've been working on a ebay wish list for my blog too and I found a crop top very similar to your vogue one! You might like it! Have a look, the post will be up soon. :) Niamh xx

    http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete