Girl About Town

Monday 15 July 2013

Hello little ones! I am so sorry for not posting lately, over a week in fact, how bad of me. I have been working nearly everyday of the last two weeks and quite preoccupied with throwing a birthday party for my grandfather who just turned 80 - many happy returns to him!

During my busy few weeks I did however, get the chance to travel round Edinburgh city on one of the open top tour buses. I haven't hopped on one for years so couldn't remember what to expect from them, it is safe to say I was not disappointed, with highs of 27 degrees in the city centre it was undoubtedly the best day for it. You could even say it felt like I was taking the tour abroad in a foreign country!




What have you been doing to enjoy the sunshine and keep cool during this heatwave? Which I have heard from a few people is to last the whole of July, wouldn't that be amazing? I am just in love with the sunshine.

Blog soon little ones.


Follow on Bloglovin

And remember to follow me on Bloglovin if you want to follow my posts regularly.
Thanks all!

3 comments :

  1. I've never been to Edinburgh but it looks amazing. Would love to go xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should go if you ever get the chance, it is a really beautiful city!

      xx

      Delete
  2. beautiful places <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete