Ombre Hair & Mini Golf

Wednesday 26 June 2013

So today I had the pleasure of spending the day with my boyfriend in his home town of Perth, Scotland, not to be confused with the one down under. Although I would much rather it have been there, could have used some sunshine. 

Today I have been sporting ombre natural curly/wavy hair; gold chain link necklace from Primark; green classic cut tee from Topshop; black ankle boots from Deichmann; and blue Zara-inspired skort from eBay. 

photo 1-1
Being chauffeur for the day, James and I decided that first we would head for a spot of lunch then decide where to go whilst filling our tums. We eventually agreed upon mini golf as we both hadn't been for years, and the Scottish weather was staying dry - for once in a blue moon!

I was really excited to try out some fun mini golf as I really enjoy doing different things that you don't always get to do now and then. It was unusually hot even though it was cloudy which made it a really enjoyable experience to be outside in the fresh air, rather than being stuck inside.

photo 1-1  photo 1-2 
James playing around on the obstacles on the course // so close to getting a hole in one

photo 1-1 
   --
James nearly falling off // finally getting my hole in one!

 The weather looks awful in these photos, but it honestly wasn't that bad. At least it stayed dry all day and was actually really warm. I had such fun attempting to improve my mini golf skills, and cannot wait to go back and visit again. I am also looking into doing some go-karting too! Hopefully I will get the chance soon as I still have a few months left of my summer.

What do you like to do for fun on your days off?
Blog soon little ones.


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. Looks like such a fun day (even minus the sunshine) I'm really loving your hair, looks great!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I had such a good day, would really recommend it if you get the chance.

      That is what my hair is naturally and can be a bit hard to handle at times!

      Really appreciate all your comments and for following the blog!

      Delete
  2. Love your hair and necklace, Jennifer :) Fun day!

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.lelalondon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! It was a really fab day :)
      love your blog too, thanks for stopping by. x

      Delete