Lust List #13

Thursday 28 January 2016

I feel like I have been the busiest person recently with working, holidays and catching up with things after Christmas, I have totally been neglecting even the simple things like shopping! Online shopping is definitely one of my favourite things as I think there is so much more diversity and you can always find a great deal. There hasn't been a lust list on my blog for a while so thought I'd let you know what I am looking for at the moment. 

Cut Out Lace Heels
I know that nearly every girl I know has a pair of these, but I refused to buy a pair during the winter as I knew I would never have the chance to wear them in this freezing weather. These would look great paired with either of the skirts featured. I'm swaying over buying them as I'm not sure if the whole trend is a fad. But they are only £19.95 and come in lots of different colours. 

Faux Leather Pencil Skirt
This skirt is what I need in my life right now. It's on trend, sophisticated and would look great paired with a number of things in my wardrobe. I actually just bought a black faux leather wrap skirt from H&M which I love so I'd really love to expand my leathers section of my wardrobe. This ones a steal at only £14.99. 

Asymmetric Wrap Skirt
Again, this is another item that I really want in my wardrobe. As some of you might know, I'm heading to Barbados in March and I think this skirt would be a great addition to my summer essentials. I love that it would be really easy to wear and looks so comfortable. Grey is one of my favourite colours to wear at the moment but I also love the khaki. Plus it's only £6.95!

Tartan Cigarette Trouser
How amazing are these? I know that tartan trousers are supposed to be really cringey but I'm really into them. This pair would be great with a white shirt or fine knit jumper, I've got a couple in mind in my wardrobe that I would love to wear with these and for only £9.99 you can't really complain at that. 

Lace Blouse
I really love the colour of this blouse, neutral colours have really been in this year and I think it will be a while before they go out of fashion. And the fact that the blouse is only £3.35 makes it so worth while. I'd pair this with a dark denim pair of jeans and black ankle boots. 

Nylon Tote
I've been after a Longchamp bag for ages. Looked at them in numerous stores and in the airport on more than a few occasions. But I've never quite committed to one due the the fact I could justify spending so much on a bag I didn't think was totally worth it. So the thought of a really similar bag at a fraction of the price really appeals to me - £9.99 for a large bag is pretty incredible. 

Faux Fur Waistcoat
These have been really popular this winter and I've seen them around a lot. I tried a few on but never really found the one that I really liked. Black is definitely the colour I'd go for so I really love the idea of getting this one. It's only £10.89 so if I don't like it at least it won't feel like I have wasted tons of money. 

Multiway Bodycon Dress
I have been dreaming about going to Barbados ever since the idea was mentioned months ago and obviously this means scrutinising my current wardrobe in prep for going. This dress would be such a great and versatile piece to take with me as you can wear it so many different ways and for only £13.99! 

No comments:

Post a Comment