2015 Thoughts

Wednesday 13 January 2016




2015 has been a bit of a hit or miss for me. I graduated from university, I've travelled to places like Texas, Paris and Vienna to name a few - and had the best time doing it. But finding a graduate job is really tough. Unless you have the time and funding to do unpaid internships you are really setting yourself back in getting a career that you want. Last year I spend majority of my time after work apply for jobs which required 1-2 years of experience, as a recent graduate initially getting your foot in the door to gain that experience is proving very difficult. I'd love to get into the business industry as it's something that really interests me, but in the mean time I've had to work in retail to support myself. Luckily I've had the chance to work part-time to be able to gain some experience in marketing but at the end of the day it just isn't enough. I would love the chance to really throw myself into a company and develop myself. Like many of you I know how frustrating it can be knowing full well how easily you could do that job but getting rejected for it anyway. Well this year I'm continuing on my quest to find a career that I love, something which makes you want to go to work everyday and really apply yourself. So if any employers are out there and assessing whether or not I'd be the right candidate, I am. My dedication to the job and company would be proof enough. Not only that but I am hardworking and my problem solving abilities are second to none. I know it's hard to take a chance on someone but I guarantee it would be worth it. 

Looking forward into 2016 I hope to spend more time with friends and family. I'd love the chance to travel as much as I can this year, as many of you know I'm travelling to Barbados soon and I've just got back from Oslo. I plan to review my Norway trip in a separate post and hope to write about all of the places I would love to travel to this year. 

How is your 2016 going so far?
Blog soon little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment