Graduation

Tuesday 21 July 2015



Hello little ones! I'm so very sorry I haven't been around these last couple of months, I have been the busiest little bee after finishing my last piece of coursework. And have pretty much been working non-stop since. But now the time has come and I have finally graduated! I'm so happy to say that I have graduated from Robert Gordon University with a 2:1 BA (Hons) in Fashion Management. To celebrate my family, boyfriend and I all went to the ceremony where I received my degree on stage, after we decided to celebrate in style at a local champagne bar, before making our way to Malmaison to enjoy some amazing food. As you can see by the photos the food was fantastic, I cannot recommend it enough. I had the mussels to start, with the most beautiful steak afterwards. 

I really hope to begin blogging again as I have really missed it, however finding the balance between working full time in retail and seeing friends and family is very difficult to manage. So try to look out for more posts from me as time goes by!

What kind of posts would you like to see?
Blog soon little ones.


4 comments :

  1. Congratulations on graduating! The food looks amazing!

    www.char-onthehorizon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food really was amazing! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on graduating! All the hard work paid off :) x

    www.50shadesofblush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels so strange to have finally graduated! Thanks for reading! xx

      Delete