My Every Day Make-up Favourites

Thursday 6 August 2015


So like I mentioned in the last post, I have been pretty busy after graduating so getting back into blogging has been harder than I thought. Having the time to sit down and write a post is very rare for me at the moment but I hope to get back into the swing of it in the current months. I thought I'd start with something that I use everyday, thus my everyday make-up favourites which can always be found in my bag. 

CHANEL VITALUMIERE AQUA FOUNDATION - I've blogged about this a couple of times in a few wish lists and it does not disappoint. I apply this foundation everyday as it gives me a natural and healthy glow to my skin without feeling too heavy on my face. I hate foundations that clog up your pores. This is super easy to wear and definitely lasts. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting to try a more expensive, premium and reliable foundation. I use the EcoTools Bamboo foundation brush to apply my foundation as it is light and the bristles are soft. I've often bought foundation brushes where the bristles have fallen out and end up on my face, so I love this brush because no matter how many times you wash and clean it - it stays good. Boots often have offers on the EcoTools brushes so you can pick them up pretty cheaply. 

CHANEL LES BEIGES HEALTHY GLOW SHEER POWDER  - I have been really trying to invest in the best quality make-up recently as I attempt to start my career and life after university. Much like the Chanel foundation the powder is light on my face but allows enough coverage on the areas that I need it. What I love most about this, is that it never leaves my face feeling or looking dry, which often other powders can do. 

SLEEK FACE FORM CONTOUR AND BLUSH PALETTE - Sleek products are some of my favourites. I haven't had the chance to really explore a great deal of them yet but there contouring palettes are some of the best I have used! Alongside the one mentioned I also find the precious metals highlighting palette to be really worthwhile getting! Both palettes leave a really natural finish to your face and its so handy having it all in one. I tend to use the Real Techniques Core collection brushes to achieve this, which really are some of my favourite brushes that I have owned. 

BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL MASCARA - I am in love with this mascara, I religiously buy it because I haven't found one that can compare. I'd love to know if you have a better mascara? My only problem with the mascara is that it runs out pretty quickly, so I am always buying a new one. I also live by my eyelash curler and wouldn't ever apply mascara now without it. I love the Models Own Eyelash Curler, but pictured is one that I picked up from Primark for only a couple of pounds. 

What are your everyday make-up favourites?
Blog soon little ones. 


2 comments :

  1. The benefit they're real mascara is one of my everyday favourites too, I absolutely love it! I've also found that for a cheaper option the Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara is really good for lengthening your lashes, although benefit's product is just that tiny bit better.

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Maddie, I'll have to try the Rimmel mascara soon! xx

      Delete