Yves Rocher Make-up*

Sunday 19 April 2015


I have been meaning to post this for ages but unfortunately due to university I have been the busiest little bee. This is the first time ever trying Yves Rocher make-up, previously I only associated the brand with perfume but I am actually really impressed with their make-up too. I got the chance to try the volume vertige mascara, fixing eyelid primer, quad eyeshadow palette in brilliant green and the 100% kajal liner. 

I have green eyes so I am really excited that I got to try the brilliant green shades of the smoky eye palette, it really complements my skin tone and makes my eyes pop. I have only used this in my everyday make-up so haven't had the chance to use the smokey eye set fully but hopefully will during my trip to Paris in the next few weeks. I have however been using the eyelid primer, and have really noticed a difference in how well it seems to keep on my eye make-up. I'm really impressed with it and would definitely purchase it again. 

As for the mascara, I have been meaning to try a few new ones. Currently my favourite is the Benefit they're real, however I did enjoy using the Yves Rocher mascara for my base coat. It evenly applies to all my lashes well without leaving them looking all clumpy - I hate it when that happens. Lastly I tried the Kajal eyeliner. I'm usually someone that always uses a liquid liner so this was a little different for me. It does have a really nice consistency and applies very easily, which I really enjoyed. For anyone that loves a coal liner this is definitely for them. Over all I am really impressed with the Yves Rocher range. Before trying the product I didn't really consider buying make-up from them, but I definitely will in the future. 

Have you tried any Yves Rocher products?
Blog soon little ones. 

3 comments :

  1. I'm loving this post. Do more like this again! <3

    Love,
    www.nathalyjuarez (fashion&beauty blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I will be sure to be posting more like this again soon! xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't try any of Yves Rocher product but since I also have green eye I'd be very excited to try this palette you mentioned ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete