Lately I'm Loving

Wednesday 4 March 2015



Temporary Tattoos - I am a huge Pinterest follower so I am always looking at beautiful images and came across these amazing temporary tattoos, albeit they are always on beautifully tanned and toned women but I would still love to try them. I think they are the perfect thing to wear at a Summer festival or on holiday. You can pick them up for pretty cheap which is great too! 

Larsson & Jennings Watches - I stumbled across these only a few weeks ago and have been meaning to write about them for ages. The gold and the black are two of my favourite watches that they currently stock, but what is great about their watches is that they are unisex. At an average price tag of over £200 I think I will need to save for a little before I can afford one. 

H&M Jeans - As someone who is over 5'11 I find getting the right fitted jeans to be such a struggle. Jeans are always too short and look terrible on me because of it. So when I can buy a longer length I try to jump at the chance. I'm really loving the colour of these jeans as they are perfect for everyday. They also come in black which I am seriously thinking about buying. 

Nike Running Pants - These have been all over the internet recently and I am obsessed with them. They look great just as they are but wear them in the dark and the stripes glow! I can't even describe how amazing they are. If they didn't have such a hefty price tag (£71.89 in the sale) then I would definitely have bought them before now. 

Nike Running Trainers - I have really hit a point in my life where I do want to get fit and toned. I've joined the gym, try to do yoga regularly and need to do some exercise to stay healthy. I've been meaning to invest into a pair of great running shoes for ages, I bought I really cheap pair which I use for running around daily but wanted something I could wear to the gym. 

Nail Inspiration - I've got a nail appointment booked for a gel manicure and pedicure very soon and have been looking for inspiration for a while. I want something that is light and goes with everything so this light pink was something I am really interested in getting. 

Macbook Cover - Marble is something I have been loving lately, I posted an H&M wishlist a while back that featured a number of marble items so when I discovered this Macbook case I was amazed. I recently invested in a MacBook Air so this would be perfect for it. 

What have you been loving lately?
Blog soon little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment