Primark Sportswear

Monday 26 January 2015


Since it is the new year and January usually brings about the major introduction of people wanted to get fit, I thought I'd do a post on some sportswear. Being honest, I have never really considered Primark somewhere I would shop for activewear. I always associate that with Nike or somewhere like sports direct. However after browsing their collection in-store I was really impressed! 

1. Seam Free Work Out Top - £4
2. Crop Swirl Work Out Legging - £7
3. Coral Work Out Tee - £5
4. Grey Work Out Shorts - £4
5. Ultralight Trainer - £12
6. Pink Trim Work Out Bra - £4
7. Work Out Jogging Leggings - £9

I have the grey shorts and they are super comfy. Mostly I wear them around the house but I have really started to get into yoga and think they would be perfect for that - only beginners videos on youtube, I'm not getting too carried away! I really love the sports bras too as I think they are really stylish and I would be happy to be seen wearing them. 

What do you think of Primark's sportswear range?
Blog soon little ones. 




No comments:

Post a Comment