Chanel Illuminating Base

Monday 19 January 2015


I have been wanting to try this illuminating base for a while now after reading numerous reviews on how much other beauty bloggers loved it. The formula is intended to be applied after moisturiser or primer and right before foundation to give your skin an illuminating glow. This can also be blended with liquid foundation to create a highlighting base with your own skin tone. I have only applied this before foundation and really loved how dewy it made my skin look without making it appear shiny. 

The consistency of the illuminating base is also something which I really enjoyed about this product. The formula isn't too thick but just enough to give an even natural coverage creating glowing skin where you want. This made my make-up last longer than it usually would, resulting in a better even coverage throughout the night I was wearing it. I would totally recommend this if you are considering investing into a good quality base. 

Have you tried this before?
Blog soon little ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment