Stila One Step Correct Correcteur

Tuesday 9 December 2014



I have been a Birchbox subscriber for the last year or so getting their monthly boxes through the door and loving the chance to try out new products that I wouldn't necessarily try out myself. But what many of you maybe didn't know is that you collect Birchbox points for this, you collect 12 points per monthly box and if you review the products on their website you can earn even more. This all adds up and then you can buy yourself little treats like this! 

Stila is a brand that I have always heard rave reviews about but never actually got round to trying it myself. I suffer from red skin a lot and often can't find a concealer or foundation to cover it fully. This is where One Step Colour Corrector comes in. The formula has three colours throughout all targeting different areas. The green minimises redness, lavender counteracts sallow undertones and the peach brightens and illuminates!  

I can't wait to try this out in my everyday routine. Have you ever tried any of the Stila products or this particular one before? I'd love to hear all about how you found it.

Blog soon little ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment