Primark Cut Out Booties

Friday 3 October 2014


So I actually bought these months ago - I just haven't ever gotten round to photographing them and putting them onto the blog. I actually featured these in a Primark lust list all the way back in January last year which you can find here. I was just wandering through the Edinburgh store looking for a pair of simple pumps to buy before going on holiday and discovered this pair in the sale section. Not only were they the last pair, but they were also my size. For me this never usually happens so I was ecstatic when it did. They were also reduced to £10 so I had to buy them, there was no choice in the matter. 


What do you think of these?
Blog soon little ones.



1 comment :

  1. wow what a great price, they look amazing! I love cut out boots like this :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete