Wantable*

Tuesday 25 February 2014



Hey there, gorgeous! A couple of weeks ago the lovely ladies over at Wantable got in touch and asked if I would love to try a personalised subscription box, and of course I jumped at the chance. Having only recently given in and joined Birchbox I really wanted to see what else was on the market. Wantable did not let me down what-so-ever. The company lets you choose between three boxes; a beauty box, jewellery box or even a intimates box. I adore how unique they are as I had never before seen a intimates or jewellery box on the web. Typically I went for a beauty box but am going to invest in a jewellery box very soon.

Primarily being based in the USA I loved the idea of receiving products that I wouldn't normally come across here in the UK. All you need to do is fill out a little style survey on what type of products you like, eg how fair you are etc, and then the super stylist team create a personalised box just for you! The best part is Wantable gives you four full size products in every box. Subscriptions are $36 each, which is roughly around £21.57 but you can even buy a one off box at $40, around £23.97. These would be great as birthday gifts or even if you just wanted to use it as a trial.




Sormé Shimmer Glow Wand - "This sparkling mineral powder catches the suns rays for super allure on the face, décolletage, or all over the body. Sheer powder with built in brush applicator tucks into your bag for easy, mess free use any time, anywhere!"

LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencil - "Ditch the lip balm, liner and gloss with this all-in-one Fat Lip Pencil. The smooth buttery texture coats lips in stunning, glossy colour and comes in a handy jumbo pencil that need no sharpener. Bossy Boots is the perfect wine-hued shade."

Golden Rose Perfect Lash Multivitamin Mascara - "This nourishing formula gives your lashes a natural look and brightness. It nourishes and protects the lashes with Vitamin A, E and Provitamin B5."

Be A Bombshell The One Stick - "An all-in-one multiple stick  with a smooth texture. Apply to eyelids, cheeks or lips for the perfect pop of colour anywhere!"

Sormé Under Foundation Make-up Enhancer - "This light, fast-drying under foundation make-up enhancer instantly evens out skin discolourations, smooths skin texture, and fills in fine lines and wrinkles so that make-up goes on evenly and lasts far longer without touch ups." 

I am super excited about trying all the products included in my first beauty box and hope to integrate them into my everyday beauty routine very soon. I especially love the Shimmer Glow Wand as this looks great over my make-up so give my skin a warm glow. 

What do you think of my Wantable box?
Blog soon little ones. 


8 comments :

  1. Oh I like that idea! And I also like the fact its from the US. You would try new products!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great way to try new products you wouldn't normally get the chance to try! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks great! Fantastic products!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super pleased with all the products in the box :) xx

      Delete
  3. That 'Wantable box' looks so cute! I love the look of all of it :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased when it came, would totally recommend if you were thinking of getting one :) xx

      Delete
  4. We love the idea of subscription boxes!! We'd really like to see a review on some of these products, especially the mascara!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sure to post some reviews of the products in the next few weeks, as I am really loving some of them :) xx

      Delete