Western Ankle Boots

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Hello little ones! What do you think of my new layout? I swear I have spent the last few days researching blogger tutorials, HTML and CSS coding is not my strongest point. But I did persevere, and I am really pleased with how it has turned out. I would love to read your thoughts on the layout, just leave me a comment below. 

But back to the main reason for this post. I have been looking for a pair of western ankle boots for a while now after I saw a pair that I fell in love with in TKMaxx. Unfortunately the pair I wanted were too expensive for my student budget, so had been on the lookout ever since. That is when I stumbled across this pair from the high street retailer, Diechmann. Having previously bought from the store before I knew of the great collection of stock and prices. 



This pair come in two different colours, black and beige, I opted for black as my previous pair of black ankle boots were starting to give up on me. I love the cute tassels on the sides and the cuban size heel is a perfect size for a casual day look. You can typically find me wearing these with skinny jeans, but they always pair well with dresses too. Sorry they are a little dirty I couldn't wait to wear them! 

If you really like these too you can find them here.
Blog soon little ones. 



4 comments :

  1. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou, I always try to make posts something that readers will want to see :) I am sure I have followed x

      Delete
  2. These boots are so cute! I really want a real pair of cowboy boots. I fell in love with a pair last time I was in USA but they were over £1000. I have been on the hunt for a similar style over here but haven't found ones I really love. I'm new to blogging but have enjoyed reading your posts so have followed you :) I look forward to reading more xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend them if you were looking for a pair. They are really cheap but great quality! Oh thanks, I really appreciate it. Hopefully I will have some more posts that you will love. x

      Delete