L'Oreal Skin Perfection Range

Friday 24 January 2014


So after I've heard so many great blogger reviews on this collection I thought I would start small and give some of the products a go. I am really hoping to expand my collection further when my bank account allows, is there any particular product you would recommend? I've heard the day cream is very good.

Skin Perfection Eye Cream:
As you may already know I have been looking for a decent eye cream to hide my terrible under eye dark circles - late nights have not helped whatsoever. Thus why the Skin Perfection Eye Cream was purchased! Slightly tinted it does give the slightest bit of coverage and doesn't feel greasy on my skin. However it has a long way to go in actually making any difference to my dark circles. I am going to continue using it and will update you if the results get better. 

Skin Perfection Micellar Solution:
Originally bought to remove my make-up - I know I blogged about the Benefit makeup remover here which I love, but I am really weird and don't want to use it because I love the bottle so much! That is totally crazy right? Anyway, the 3 in 1 formula not only removes my makeup but cleanses too. Yay! Quick and simple makes me a happy bunny. 

Skin Perfection Toner:
I adore this product, everything from the smell to the packaging. It is simply a must have. Not only does the formula leave my face super soft but I have seen a reduction in the outbreak of spots on my face. Which in my books is always a winner. Buy this now if you haven't. I am pretty sure it is on offer in Boots. 

What are you loving from the range, or interested to try?
Blog soon little ones.



4 comments :

  1. I haven't tried any Loreal skin care products lately. Mostly makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really love their range, can't wait to try more. Thanks for stopping by :) x

      Delete
  2. i love the micellar sollution but i think it breaks me out which is so annoying! x

    Lucy | Make Up Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that is such a shame! Hopefully it stops :) x

      Delete