Celebrations

Tuesday 13 November 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Well it will be tomorrow anyway... 
Yay, the time has finally come around again to blow out the candles on the cake. Not quite sure how I am possibly going to fit nineteen candles on a cake but I am pretty sure if I know my friends they will try. One fire was enough guys!

So as I am writing this I have just finished the advertising report early, it is safe to say I am ecstatic! And leaves my birthday free of worries tomorrow. Well other than what to possibly wear, the only option is to go shopping I'm afraid - sorry bank account!


Tomorrow therefore calls for a double celebration and double the cocktails. And the gorgeous fash pack have agreed to a wee celebration with me. No doubt they will be head to toe in the latest trends, stay tuned for a wee peak at them!

Blog soon little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment