Holiday Ready

Sunday 6 March 2016



I'm so excited that it is finally March because that means that it is almost holiday time! I've been planning my Barbados trip for a while and now it's only two weeks away I wanted to get holiday ready. So I have started picking up some of my essentials in the run up to going. 

Tanning Lotion
Back in my summer holiday last year I tried this Nivea Protect & Bronze tanning lotion and really loved it. Not only does the lotion leave my skin feeling really soft without that really awful oily feel that you can sometimes get, but it also smells really nice. I love that the lotion helps to accelerate the tanning process as I always want help getting that fresh, glowing tan. Which is why I had to buy it again for this holiday. I'll use this alongside Riemann P20 which is my favourite once a day sun protection.

After Sun
On my last holiday I tried the Nivea In-Shower After Sun Lotion which I really loved to give my skin some moisture after a day in the sun. My only problem with it was that sometimes I still felt as though my skin was dry. I've read quite a few reviews on the Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter so have been wanting to try it for quite some time. I love the coconut smell and will be so excited to try this out soon.  

Holiday Reading
I love reading on holiday, it's one of my most favourite things to do while relaxing by the pool or on the beach. Getting obsessed with a good book is such a great way to de-stress whilst abroad and at home, so I try to read as much as I can. I'm such a fast reader that it can sometimes be a problem because I finish all my books before the holiday, that's why I tend to take around four physical books and some on my phone or iPad. I'd love to hear your holiday reading recommendations so leave me a message in the comments! 

What are your holiday essentials?
& what do you love to read on holiday?
Blog soon little ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment