Cheerz*

Tuesday 23 February 2016



I was so excited when Cheerz contacted me to tell me about their amazing photo printing site and app. After being on so many holidays over the last year sometimes it can be hard with keep up-to-date on all of the photos you take and getting them printed. I love having memories from trips up in frames in the flat as it is such a nice reminder of where you have been and fantastic memories along the way. I thought I would try out the La Boîte À Photos which is a cute little box that contains 40 of your most favourite photos, photo corners to stick your photos up with, coloured string, colourful sellotape, tiny wooden pegs and envelopes. Being pretty arty and creative myself I really loved the idea of using these to create a little photo album or decorate a picture frame with lots of photos and extras. 

The quality of the photos and standard of the box is something that I am really happy with. A lot of the photos I took with my iPhone so was scared the quality wouldn't be great but I am actually really impressed! So much so that I have already ordered the Photo Strips

I am really impressed by their quality, quick postage and range of products that I already can't wait to order more photos. These would be great as a gift for Valentines, Mothers day or even birthdays which are coming up. 

Plus you can get £4 off your first order by using my discount code: JENNK5S at the checkout!

What do you think of Cheerz?
Blog soon little ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment