Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit

Wednesday 24 September 2014


Recently I have been trying to get really get into an everyday skincare routine to improve my skin. Thankfully I don't break out often because I find washing my face everyday with a cream wash in the shower really helps, and every couple of days I use a facial scrub. I find that it really helps to open up my pores and get rid of any lurking blackheads whilst making my skin super soft. 

I adore the pink grapefruit scent and would really recommend this to anyone who is looking to update their own skincare routine. Recently I picked this up in Boots where you could get 2 Visibly Clear products for £5. 

Have you ever tried this Visibly Clear before?
Blog soon little ones.



1 comment :

  1. I love pink grapefruit! I'm going to have to try to find this!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete