Street Rose #2

Saturday 4 January 2014

Remember me? Probably not, I haven't had the time to post due to the Christmas festivities. I didn't get finished University until the 20th which meant I had so much to catch up with as soon as I ventured back home to Edinburgh. Thankfully I have caught up with the family and started work again in Monsoon. 

Anyway lets get back to the point of this post - STREET ROSE. I stumbled across this website via twitter and completely fell in love with their variety of bracelets. The lovely team sent me over a couple of bracelets, and the other two I received for Christmas from my mum and boyfriend - I guess they were reading my blog posts after all! 

Three of the bracelets have a magnetic clasp so are super easy to put on, which I especially love, the worst thing is buying a bracelet that you can't actually put on yourself. You can just snap these on and away you go. They are one of my favourite accessories this year as I have been wearing them non stop, small enough to wear them as an everyday casual look, but also cute enough to wear to something fancier. 


1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Click on the numbers above for direct links to the website of the bracelets. 
What do you think of STREET ROSE?
Blog soon little ones.



2 comments :

  1. Oh so pretty! I love the charms!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I just think they would make great gifts :)
      Thanks for stopping by, x

      Delete