Accessorize AW13

Sunday 8 September 2013



After being constantly surrounded by hundreds upon hundreds of rings, bracelets and necklaces at work all day long, it was only a matter of time before I gave in to buy majority of the stock. I have been getting really into adding accessories to a simple outfit to give it just that little bit more punch and flare; and with Accessorize's recent AW13 Campaign with the gorgeous Tamsin Egerton I have completely fallen in love with nearly every piece my work has to offer. So here is a round up of my favourite picks from the new collection.


    £14.00                                                                                                 £29.00




£8.00                                                                                                    £19.00

£12.00                                                                                                               £22.00


Remember that if you are a student you can also get 10% discount online and in-store! You can't beat a little money off, that's for sure. What do you think of my mini Accessorize picks?

Blog soon little ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment