Style Crush #3: Jessica Biel

Sunday 23 June 2013

Not only is she married to my celebrity crush - the one and only, Justin Timberlake - but she is also a very successful actress. Starring in the likes of The A-Team, Total Recall, Valentines Day and The Illusionist, Biel stuns fans on and off the silver screen.


Having recently updated her hairstyle for 2013, it gave me the inspiration to jump on the trend and finally get a full fringe - well just for a little while anyway. With her exceptional cheekbones it is hard for the star not to look gorgeous 100% of the time.

Commonly seen in a classic boyfriend or skinny jean, looking effortlessly chic comes second nature to this Hollywood starlet. And if I had a wardrobe even half as amazing I would be one happy girl.

photo 1-1
photo 1-2
photo 1-3
I love the way Biel so casually teams a grey long coat with leather look leggings and smart pumps, it is such a simple yet classic everyday look which is so easy to achieve. Even for those colder days, she just throws on a mint scarf and out she goes. The girl can do no wrong.


Wearing my favourite wardrobe staple - the black skinny jean - Jessica pairs them with a burnt orange t-shirt and cream wedges, she creates an outfit so effortless it is enough to envy. The star is also not shy to the current fashion trends and teams a pants suit with the all white trend which is sweeping the nation.

With her long flowing locks, toned legs and faultless wardrobe, it is no wonder that Biel is one of the most snapped actresses in Hollywood, and with good old JT on your arm, I can't say I would be complaining.

Please can I have her face/ body/ life?
Who is your latest style crush?
Blog soon little ones!  

Remember Google Friend Connect is ending at the start of July so you can still follow me via Bloglovin and catch all my lovely new posts, which you can find right here!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Love her hair!

    www.DUALLONDON.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7482453/dual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! she is absolutely gorgeous!
      thanks for reading the post! :)

      love your new one about the shirt!

      Delete